Daddy Dance

Hello here is one of the challenges I completed on FB with the group Sketch~N~Scrap. 

Challenge #6- Create a layout based on Sketch #100 that uses elements that spell the word: HEART. For my example I used: H= heart (chipboad), E= expoxy sticker (heart on top of tag), A= Arrow, R= Red (heart paper), T= Toad. The only rule is you cannot use one element for more then one letter i.e. Red Heart Paper you can use for Hearts OR Red NOT both.

I just love when the kids send me pictures of what is going on. The grand kids had a school dance so Jr and the girls got dressed up real nice.




This toad was in my stash from a few years ago when I was playing with print and cut for Kendrian's class valentine cards







 I even pulled out one of my date stamps to remember it


Be Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards