Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Shake it Angel

 
Good morning, I am here with another late Christmas card. Treva and I joined a challenge online with a facebook group which I can't think of now but I didn't even link mine up. I used the silhouette store  154927 to get this cute card and make for my friend.
 I wounder why the cards always look better in person than online. 


I so miss being on google chat with Treva and Shanta and I use to  skype but that has been so long I can't remember the last time.....praying my life can slow down or a better job so I can get back online with my friends and create.



Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...