Monday, December 5, 2016

Monday with my mojo going

Good afternoon, I just love when my mojo shows up. Well sad thing now is that I have to leave for work. I am so glad I have 3 more cards going postal this morning. I was on FB while getting in some miles on the treadmill and I saw this tee shirt image and I knew I wanted it. So instead of ordering like I usually do I made me one. Just wish I had some black glitter vinyl but it is on my list.

This was a card I did for a challenge that  called for purple silver and natural -and the sketch from Sketch N Scrap
 



This one is a card sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I put a wobble on it but it has to come out to mail it.




this sketch is from Mojo Monday



Be Bless

14 comments:

  1. Looks like you're making a big dent in your Christmas card stash! Love all of the pretty papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing along with us over at Can You Case It! Your card is super cute-especially that little snowflake! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! What a lovely variety. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are on a roll; great projects keep on creating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three of these cards are so pretty! I really love the purple and silver one...not my normal go to colors for Christmas, but they are beautiful on your card. I may have to give that color combo a try! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Felisa...love the take for our sketch at CYCI ~ Love it! Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with CYCI?- Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards all look great! I really like the chevron background on the Sketch N Scrap card! So eye catching! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the paper you chose and the pattern you created. Thanks for joining the challenge at Can You Case It? -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Bo Bunny paper is one of my favorite winter packs! Love all your cards! Thanks for joining us at the Can You Case It challenge - Josefine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great job! they are all so pretty! thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...