Thursday, December 15, 2016

Oh Christmas Tree

Good evening, I needed a few masculine cards. I remember when I was young my uncle had one of these ole pickup trucks and I wanted this stamp an die from Michael's especially for him. I got that paper at Hobby Lobby and thought of the stamp but since time was running out I didn't get to try and scan it in the brother machine to try and get it to reverse (note to self please start early next year on Christmas cards ) since the paper was so busy I didn't add a sentiment on the front of the card.


Be Bless until next time

1 comment:

  1. How cute, like that paper and of course I have yet to use that stamp/die set! Yes we are going to start earlier with our cards for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...