Sunday, December 11, 2016

Layout time

Thanks to the wonderful blog and FB group Sketch~N~Scrap challenge I completed 3 layouts. I was telling my girlfriend Treva I can't wait for Christmas cards to be over so I can't get back to my first love of layouts. This will be my third week of work and I haven't had a chance to do google chat or Skype with my friends. Life must go on and so it looks and feels like I will just have to squeeze in crafting where I can. I even managed to crack the seal on two 12x12 pads DCWV Playtime and Recollections At the Park


Challenge #4 is to create a layout using a few of your favorite things (I love that song!!!). Your layout must use your favorite SNS sketch (your choice), your favorite punch, favorite technique AND favorite manufacturer's paper! Make sure and share your favorites with us! For my layout I used: SNS #82, my favorite Martha Stewart butterfly punch,


Are y'all ready for Challenge #2? Let's get this Friday started with a bingo challenge. Pick any row from the bingo card below to make your layout and "Bingo". Up and down, across, diagonal the choice is yours. Your layout can be any theme.

I choose washi, arrows and punch



Are y'all ready for Challenge #3? Let's get this Saturday started with a color challenge. For this challenge create a layout using predominantly the Christmas colors red, green & white. Your layout can be any theme. 




Be Bless

7 comments:

  1. Nice LOs, like the way you incorporated all of them in the same blog post! So glad that we decided to complete the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so awesome! Thank you for playing along with our crop! We only link up current sketches on the blog so next time make sure and tell us what sketch number you are playing along with to make it easier for us to determine. I am figuring your second layout is based on our current sketch from the looks of it though, so we have you entered in our monthly drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous layouts. Very fun! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some great pages! I really like your style! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts - They all look so fun! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your layouts are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap and thank you so much for playing along with our crop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job! love it when I get a lot done! thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...