Wedding


WARNING PHOTO HEAVY LOL

Today is my friend wedding so I made a card  with matching envelope from the paper DCWV Everlasting Love and Me & My Big ideas You & Me. Then I made a mini album.







The stamp I used is from CTMH The Happy Couple





Then I used a Basic Grey chipboard album and covered it with the same paper and a picture of Kendra and her husband to be.


I used one of those Michael's frames to add there picture. I really love how the cover came out

 I used some Hobby Lobby lace for the spine


What to scrap bling


journaling spot from Me & My big ideas 12 x12 pack




I used some of the pocket pages for the project life cards. I also bought some stickers for Hobby Lobby to add to the journaling cards






I am giving her some more PL cards to add to the mini and some plain black 4x6 frames for the pages to add her pictures. I took these pictures off her FB page


















Then I embroidery her some towels with her new last name initial G



I had so much fun with this project that I bought some wedding wrapping paper to add to her box as I mailed it off to her and guess what it will arrive on time lol


as always be bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout