Saturday, June 28, 2014

Wedding


WARNING PHOTO HEAVY LOL

Today is my friend wedding so I made a card  with matching envelope from the paper DCWV Everlasting Love and Me & My Big ideas You & Me. Then I made a mini album.







The stamp I used is from CTMH The Happy Couple





Then I used a Basic Grey chipboard album and covered it with the same paper and a picture of Kendra and her husband to be.


I used one of those Michael's frames to add there picture. I really love how the cover came out

 I used some Hobby Lobby lace for the spine


What to scrap bling


journaling spot from Me & My big ideas 12 x12 pack




I used some of the pocket pages for the project life cards. I also bought some stickers for Hobby Lobby to add to the journaling cards






I am giving her some more PL cards to add to the mini and some plain black 4x6 frames for the pages to add her pictures. I took these pictures off her FB page


















Then I embroidery her some towels with her new last name initial G



I had so much fun with this project that I bought some wedding wrapping paper to add to her box as I mailed it off to her and guess what it will arrive on time lol


as always be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...