Sunday, June 8, 2014

My pocket style weight loss life

Hey crafters today I decided I really wanted to do my pocket life album. I haven't touched this thing in months but I continue to take pictures of my weight journey. So the first few pages I had laid out when I last touched it with the filler cards I just took my stamps and some em-bellies. I am in this wonderful group on face book with ladies that keep me motivated. I found these stamps a few weeks ago on Jaded blossom blog  when I saw them I knew I had to have them . I remember asking around last yr for some exercising stamps on different blogs





I pulled out the heid Swapp stamps I bought at Michaels with the die for the speech bubble. I used my home made dots not sure why I went with the halloween look but oh well


I pulled out the We r Memory keepers Official overlay that I bought at Hobby Lobby in the clearance section. I have really been buying the pocket cards just got to get busy with those photos 



I pulled out some things that I had from a studio callico kit that I stopped a couple of yrs ago (again stuff just sitting)


The today stamp is from My Style Stamps love those little pocket stamps. I also used another set from Jaded Blossom for sweat is fat crying lol...more of my dots 





another We R Memory overlay





I went shopping today for our cruise that is coming up and YES I bought a size 4 shorts

another Jaded Blossom stamp



more Jaded Stamps and my dots


I made a boo boo on my stamping so I added the caution tape but you can still see the stamping under it but that is okay for me. I just want to record this journey. The GO brad is from a basic grey set in y stash and the stamps again is Jaded
yes I did work 15 miles in cycling class. I am so loving working in that class on mon, weds and Friday. I would love to do that class everyday.






The totally Obsessed is from the Pocket Pages stickers from Me & My Big Ideas along with the arrow. 



I am so hoping that I can keep this up - the key for me is I got to get my desk back organized 
I have started my cruise pocket style album already I will have to share that in a few days but I really need to get on these Father's Day cards because they need to be mailed out no later than Wednesday 


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...