My pocket style weight loss life

Hey crafters today I decided I really wanted to do my pocket life album. I haven't touched this thing in months but I continue to take pictures of my weight journey. So the first few pages I had laid out when I last touched it with the filler cards I just took my stamps and some em-bellies. I am in this wonderful group on face book with ladies that keep me motivated. I found these stamps a few weeks ago on Jaded blossom blog  when I saw them I knew I had to have them . I remember asking around last yr for some exercising stamps on different blogs





I pulled out the heid Swapp stamps I bought at Michaels with the die for the speech bubble. I used my home made dots not sure why I went with the halloween look but oh well


I pulled out the We r Memory keepers Official overlay that I bought at Hobby Lobby in the clearance section. I have really been buying the pocket cards just got to get busy with those photos 



I pulled out some things that I had from a studio callico kit that I stopped a couple of yrs ago (again stuff just sitting)


The today stamp is from My Style Stamps love those little pocket stamps. I also used another set from Jaded Blossom for sweat is fat crying lol...more of my dots 





another We R Memory overlay





I went shopping today for our cruise that is coming up and YES I bought a size 4 shorts

another Jaded Blossom stamp



more Jaded Stamps and my dots


I made a boo boo on my stamping so I added the caution tape but you can still see the stamping under it but that is okay for me. I just want to record this journey. The GO brad is from a basic grey set in y stash and the stamps again is Jaded
yes I did work 15 miles in cycling class. I am so loving working in that class on mon, weds and Friday. I would love to do that class everyday.






The totally Obsessed is from the Pocket Pages stickers from Me & My Big Ideas along with the arrow. 



I am so hoping that I can keep this up - the key for me is I got to get my desk back organized 
I have started my cruise pocket style album already I will have to share that in a few days but I really need to get on these Father's Day cards because they need to be mailed out no later than Wednesday 


Be Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and White layout

Mojo Monday