Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day Cards


I have got to do better with my time. I finished all the cards I was going to send out and managed to 
get them all mailed out but a few may not make it until Monday

this cut was from the Explore and I notice in the picture the one of the tie is upside down :(




This cut was from the silhouette 








this cut is from the cutting cafe

I used the explore for the game control for my son in law sinc 



these cards were for my brother in laws since all of them are Mr. Fix it 
the cut was from the silhouette store and the stamp is from Hero Arts





Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did as lot of cards and you almost got them all out on time! lol
    You're getting better. Nice job on the cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...