Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Desk to Done


I am so behind on my scrap-booking so last night I pulled out Tiare Desk to Done sketch and got busy..although her sketches are meant to be quick 5 mins so no fuss and I love that. I have so many pictures that need to be done. So I got to get back to Desk to Done



as you can see my grand son KD was a happy camper until the end he still wants to be in first grade but he is enjoying his summer as of now we will see how long this will last lol




I even pulled out some wood veneers that has been sitting. I used my explore to cut the title and pulled out a EK Sucess punch



The paper is an old stack from DCWV Hittin the Books


as always be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...