Thursday, October 3, 2013

Swap PL cards over at FB


I am so happy my friend Treva asked about my swaps this morning, I forgot to post them. I don't know what got into me for doing so many swaps at once and I didn't follow directions on the last ones. They were to be at the hostess by the 30th and I thought post marked so I am praying i do not get back 5 swaps
 This was was to use washi tape
 This one was for the Filofax 
 This card isfrom the a challenge from a sketch
 This is birthday
 This is sweet treats that I forgot I signed up for 
 Boys andToys

 Fall stitch. Most of the cards were to make anywhere from 10-16 so I was a busy camper but I had plenty of time but mojo left and it was down to the wire never again. Needless to say I didn't sign up for any this month. Well back to work I go.

Have a bless one


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...