iClassygirl pajama party

Last night I was prepared to log online and participate with the ladies over at iClassygirl  but I had my time wrong and I logged in after the party but I did complete the sketch challenge to make a page and a card. I really felt my mojo was back last night and of course today it has left again so all I have is the creations from last night to show you.






My sister and I stayed a day in Miami after the cruise since we don't have a beach near us we really enjoyed our hotel with beachfront. It is nice to spoil yourself every now and then. This paper is from the packs I bought on the cruise

Now the card


 
I used washi tape in my stash and stamps from CTMH
 
Here is the sketch

Please mojo come back home and stay :(

Comments

  1. Nicely done. The beach is wonderful...your pictures bring wonderful memories and feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! Love the paper choices for your pictures! Looks like an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of the banner. Such a happy page.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards