Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Losing a love one

Hello bloggers, on my way home from Dallas this past Sunday I got a text saying my cousin June Bug (Kevon Jr.) had past away. I took my daughter home and went to June Bug's place to see the rest of the family. There I learned that my Uncle (June Bug's dad) had found him dead. My heart just goes out to my Uncle Kevon, I couldn't even imagine losing one of my kids let alone finding them dead. June Bug had a bad heart but the good thing is he died in his sleep and when he was found he had his arms crossed laying on his back. I like to think that he was talking to the Lord and he is finally at peace no more pain and suffering at all. I made a card for my Uncle.

I used a stack in my stash from My Mind's Eye and I can't think of the name of it right now and I also used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches 108. I used the stamps from CTMH Card Chatter/ Sympathy D1476


 
Please say a prayer for my Uncle Kevon to be strong during this hard time.
 

4 comments:

  1. Felisa, sorry to hear about your cosin; prayers for peace and comfort for the family. Losing a love one is never easy but our cherished memories and faith sustain us. Like your card, I need to use that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so sorry to hear of your loss. you've made a lovely card that I'm sure will bring comfort to your uncle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss - a lovely card for your uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Felisa...So sorry to hear about the loss of your cousin. I will be praying for your Uncle. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...