Luggage Tag

Hello crafter's this is Felisa. Today is my first posting for The Bugbytes. I am so gracious for Pam allowing me to be on the design team. I am sorry but my first project is going to be a very simple one for my mojo has packed and left. When this post hits I will be on a cruise to the Bahama's and my mojo left ahead of schedule. I made a tag for my suitcase which was a challenge over at iClassygirl.com
I will be attending the crops and the make and take but mainly enjoying the cruise. Enough of that my tag was made using the Cameo shapes in the library and I used my sketch pen as well to print my information on the back. Sorry for the poor lighting on the pictures but I took them the night I had to leave.

Here is the screen shot of my Cameo 
  I added stickles to Diva but in the end product I should have left the stickles out

I ran it through my laminator and the stickles weren't as nice. I got the pouches at Hobby Lobby on clearance for $2.51 for 20 pockets and that was a score.

  
I then took the screen shot of Diva and thought I could embroidery it on this cheap bag I got at the flea market for $20. I am happy that I tried it and now I know that I can embroidery on luggage but next time I will have to bring my machine down to the kitchen table where I can have plenty of room. My bag wouldn't lay straight but since the bag is for me I don't mind Diva not being

straight or centered  (like me lol)


 I do like how the luggage tag looks on my cheap bag.
I then made my sister a little 6x6 mini album that she can just stick her pictures on from the cruise. She isn't a scrappy so this is very simple on pictures and a few stamps and stickers. I will try and show it after we get back since I am taking my instant Polaroid camera's with me.

I used magnets on the flaps and it is a insert in every pocket. The paper pack was Simple Stories Urban Traveler
I will have something better on next month's posting. I am sure my mojo will be back home after her well deserved vacation.
Be Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards