Happy birthday Jessica


 Today is my little cousin's birthday she turns 13. I wanted to do a really nice teenage card but I waited to late and I went into the silhouette store and fond this cute cupcake card and since I have to mail it off today I put belated birthday because she will get it tomorrow but thank goodness for FB I added it to her page 

  
 
I used a cupcake Brad that was in my stash as a stopper
I even pulled out the making memories enevlope maker to match the enevlope withe card and then added stickers to the  icing 

Be bless



Comments

  1. Really cute card, like the stickles and brad! I am going to try my envelope board soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout