Birthday Card

I couldn't sleep tonight, I really shouldn't take a nap during the day. Well my craft room was in need of some  organization tonight so I did that an my creative came home. I got on my Cameo and made this simple card for my new grandson Kai. All the images were from the store and I even used my sketch pen tonight, the paper is some old K &Company mat pad. Hopefully this will keep my mojo going through the week I still need to finish my PL cards for the swaps.
 Sorry for the light but it is after midnight.
 Be bless


Comments

  1. Cute! Like the border around the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card! Love the papers and the stamp is adorable!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards