Thursday, September 26, 2013

A few cards

 Hello bloggers I keep forgetting to post so much on my mind with the cruise coming up in a few weeks. I had made a card for my brother in law for his birthday using the cameo. My husband family are big hunters and I thought this card fit Aaron well
 

Then my sister in law Carol had a birthday so it made her this card 
 
 Carol loves owls if you were to go in her house you would see nothing but owls.  I believe on this card I used the circut Art Philosophy cartridge for the card base and I dusted off the dirt for the stampin up owl punch and the papers were some 12x12 in my stash drawer. 

Next up was my pastor's anniversary but I was late on his BD card so I didn't finish or get a chance to mail it in time so I just stuck with there anniversary card. I used the cameo again and a file out of the store for this card. I embossed it with the Ebosser and this folder that came with it.
I even pulled out the enevlope maker and made a color coordinating enevlope 
 It is plain but I like it.

Well I need to finish up work with my client and hopefully I will get home to finish my PL swap cards.

Be bless



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...