Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Baby

Today is my husband's birthday and once again I waited until the last moment to make him a card. The majority of yesterday we spent the day with my in laws so when we made it back to our KS house I was over come by my allergies/cold that this was the best I could do for a simple card for him. I love the print and cut feature it really comes in handy when you don't have the mojo. 
 If you remember my husband is a superman nut. So this is it....happy birthday baby


Be bless

1 comment:

  1. Just wishing your DH a wonderful birthday, cute card too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...