Friday, July 5, 2013

SVG Freebie File Challenge over at SOC

We have been challenged over at SOC in the SVG group. Kelli asked that we use a free SVG and use the colors red, white and blue and post the site by Sunday 7th......well I cut mine out last week just waited until tonight to put it on paper and this is what I came up with

 

really simple....I am not a big 4th fan and I even forgot to take pictures so hopefully the grand kids will have one for me so I can add it to this LO. I got the free SVG over at Miss Vickie's Cutting Crazy  Blog I even got in my tickers for the 4th July....


I love a challenge were I have to use one of my machines and get rid of a little products in the process until next posting Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I think I can borrow this for my 4th of July pictures; will let you know how it turns out. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...