Happy Birthday Tonya

Today is my husband niece  Tonya's Birthday. I finished this card before her birthday but since it has to be mailed off it will get there a day late. I have got to get better with getting my cards out on time. I saw a blog posting over birthday candles and I knew I had to scrap lift it. I thought I saved her blog so I could give credit where it was due but I am sorry I can not find her link now.

 

The stamp is from S&P Company and I just love it with this card. I even dusted off the imagine to cut the cake or at least I tried to my imagine still doesn't cut so I had to cut it by hand. 


 

This is also from the same stamp set  



Be Bless

Comments

  1. love the candles and the border on the bottom. Great bd papers...Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, i am sure she will be so excited to receive it. Dont worry you are not alone, i have to get better with my cards too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards