Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Tonya

Today is my husband niece  Tonya's Birthday. I finished this card before her birthday but since it has to be mailed off it will get there a day late. I have got to get better with getting my cards out on time. I saw a blog posting over birthday candles and I knew I had to scrap lift it. I thought I saved her blog so I could give credit where it was due but I am sorry I can not find her link now.

 

The stamp is from S&P Company and I just love it with this card. I even dusted off the imagine to cut the cake or at least I tried to my imagine still doesn't cut so I had to cut it by hand. 


 

This is also from the same stamp set  



Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. love the candles and the border on the bottom. Great bd papers...Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, i am sure she will be so excited to receive it. Dont worry you are not alone, i have to get better with my cards too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...