Close to My Heart

Hello all, yesterday I was so excited that my order came in and all I could think of was tomorrow I will get to play with it well that hasn't happen. It is almost 11 pm and I will be at the gym at 5 so I really got to get in the bed. I will be going to my sister's in Mississippi tomorrow after work so it will be next week before I can play with my new toys.
 
I am going to love this set with my PL



 
Stamp of the month

 
Chipboard pieces 

 

and the grand piece of them all. This cart has such lovely things to cut and I can't wait until I can get my hands on it. 

It will go on sale Aug 1st so I am hoping to have some things up before then. I don't push my websites (CTMH, Stampin-UP) because I am my worst enemy  but if anyone wants to place an order here is my sites



Be  Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout