Friday, July 26, 2013

Facebook Project Life card swap

Wow where has the time gone. I have been so busy with work. I have been working extra hours so that I can have 3 day weekends to spend with my wonderful hubby who is working out of town so I take the 4 1/2 hour drive one way every weekend to spend with him. So that has left no time to scrap and I don't have anything for my blog sorry.

So I had joined a group on FB called project life swap and the one that I joined was the purple swap. I joined at the first of the month so that was plenty of time to do the project at least that is what I thought lol.
Purple is one of my favorite colors so I jumped right on the band wagon. Sad thing is I have been so busy that I waited right up to the end to get these in the mail so it isn't my best work but I don't want to be a flakier so here is 3x4 cards. I had to make 10 and I used for the main card DCWV stack and since I am in Dallas with hubby I can't tell you what the name of the 12x12 stack it came from but I used the stamp from CTMH stamp of the month July and some embellishments from Micheal's.



like I said not my best work but I was in a pinch and the ladies can at least use them for journaling.

Well hubby is off of work so we are off to a flea market. 

Have a bless one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...