Saturday Cameo Challenge

Good evening, once again I participated in Kisses2235 and Hearts1217 Youtube Saturday Challenge. This was a very simple one. We had to weld a word together. I used the card sketch from OWH and this is what I got

 I used CTMH stamps 4 My Friend D1510 and Card Chatter- Sympathy D1476
 I also used my Cameo to make this card from the silhouette store using some old Stampin up paper for my cousins birthday

I just love when I can get in my room and play on  my toys until next time
Be Bless

Comments

  1. You nailed the sketch! Love that paper pack and the birthday cake card design is fabulous! Thanks for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love Simple Stories! Great paper choice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards