Saturday, November 10, 2012

Scraps of Color Friday Nite chat

Last night we had a great time at the FNC challenge over at SOC.

The first challenge was to show a picture of your scrap room before and after. Well I didn't do that one because I am a hoarder and too embarrassed to show my clutter off. So I waited for the next challenge.



Challenge #2 Card – Thanksgiving Card – 33 Minutes
Create a Card with the following minimum:
·        Use the sketch
·        2 piece of cardstock (can include the card base and piece of paper for sentiment)
·        2 pieces of pattern paper
·        Stamp / write / type a quote on the inside of card
·        1 Stamp – Monogram or Thanksgiving sentiment title on front
  The hostess was having a computer issues so we didn't have a sketch just to make up our own card.

You know your girl is very simple so that is what I did

 

Challenge #3 2-Page Layout – Giving Thanks… (with or without photos) – 66 minutes
Create a layout with the following minimum:
· Use the sketch – 2-page layout
· Brads or buttons
· Ribbon or Punched border
· Bling or flowers
When you post your picture reference “FNC November 9th Challenge #3 2-Page Layout”

 and my take on it.


I just need to find my pictures and add them on the mats...




Challenge 4
Create a tag with the following minimum:
·        Use the sketch
·        1 piece of cardstock
·        1 piece of pattern paper
·        Brads or Bling
·        Ribbon
·        Flowers
 and my take is
 Be Bless


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...