Clean & Simple

Okay now I received this email this morning and got right on it. It comes from Clean & Simple which you guys no I love the simpler the better for me.




  
on this card I had some emblishments in my stash of the leaves and I thought they went great with this card. The stamp is an old stamp from Close to my heart and I don't have the cover to it to tell you the name of it.

and I liked it so much that I did two lol
 

The paper is once again that DCWV stash Autumn and it is still full so I am sure I will not get rid of it this yr so look out for it again next yr. lol 

    
this stamp is from the inkadinkado set So Thankful for You.





 Be Bless

Comments

  1. What fabulous cards! LOVE the leaves--so seasonal and pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/11/52-card-pickup-week-45.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards