Monday, November 5, 2012

Mojo Monday 266

I didn't think I was going to get any crafting in today but I did and I am so glad I did. I went to one of my favorite sites to do a card for my husbands oldest daughter Crystal who has a birthday next week and since I have to mail it I will be on time for once. I love this sketch at Mojo Monday today.


Happy Birthday Crystal, we love you.


Crystal recently got engaged so I thought I would make her a towel for the cruise that they will be taking during the wedding. They will be getting married in St. Thomas how great is that.

I will link this towel up to Crazy Challenges which is anything but a card challenge :D 
Be Bless




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...