Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Layout time

Today I decided I needed to go back to my first love layouts. Layouts is what started me in scrapbooking. Now days I have put it on the back burner but I have so many pictures that need a home on all the paper that I have accumulated.

Here is what I came up with today.


My grandson was a Ninja for Halloween. I used my Cameo to cut the title and I pulled out some washi tape and some little stickers I got on clearance 

  

and it has been so long that I even pulled out my smash book to add a picture in it.


My second page I worked on I even pulled out an cricut that I have never used before was the Dr. Checkup. I had to take my grandson to the doctor yesterday because he has had a cold for 4 weeks that I couldn't get rid of so I took him in to find out it was a sinus infection. I snapped two bad pictures of him in the office 


I thought it came out okay and I even used paper from one of the studio calico kits that I had which is sad because they charge so much for them to just sit in my room. I have got to use more of my things.




 

 
 I even used some washi tape on this layout as well.



Be Bless
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...