Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Over the Rainbow Charm's

I am sad to say that this will be our last month swapping charms with Lia. She has been at this for a year and needs a break so (cry) I will truly miss her.

This challenge was over the rainbow. I started with a 3" cut from Hello Kitty  using Stampin up and bazzill card stock.
Then the beads I got off eBay and the charms I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I also tried my hands at the shrink y dink. I used one of the dollar stamps from Micheal's for the sentiment of sparkle & shine.



 Not my usually style, I love to load down the charms but right now I really need to get these in the mail and start on what little I will be doing for Easter since I am going on the cricut cruise in a few weeks.

I hate to stop doing the charms for now but if I run on another site I may have to join but I loved this one because we only had to do 3 a month were as other sites are too many.

You have a bless evening
Felisa

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...