Sunday, March 11, 2012

Scraps of Color ~Challenge Lips~

CHALLENGE #5 MAR 1-15, 2012!
My Black is Beautiful!  My Black is my EYES.  Brown, black, hazel, blue, green, grey...whatever the color they help you see!   Painted eyelids, plain, sweet! This challenge is about sharing your beautiful EYES!  Create your layout. Share it here by March 15, 2012!  Let's GO!

This is my take on the challenge. I had hubby to snap a picture of my eyes well I didn't like it with the flash, I kept blinking and the shot just wasn't right. I also like to take the easy way out. I have the Polaroid pogo printer that prints the 2x2 pictures and I only wanted the eyes in the shot so we had to do a few retakes. Then hubby covered the flash and this red shot came out and guess what I loved it; the red represents tired eyes. This has been a long weekend and the eyes sure do tell it.

I am still using the same paper for my challenge, I put my picture on burlap for roughness and I went in my stash and I found some rub ons from SEI and some buttons. I had the used the Micheal's stamp and I think it states me well "rest a minute"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...