Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Garage sale finds


I love this time of year when hubby and I just get in the car and ride around and find some good sales. We really scored this weekend, I forgot to take a picture of the wall unit I found for $.25 I couldn't believe 25 cents was all the lady wanted so it is in my craft room in the Kansas house so I will have to take a pic next time we are up there.

This sewing machine we got for $45 and it runs great and look at all the stitches. I can even embroidery on this one score :D

This piece I got for only $3 and once I clean it up I will put all my Tim inks in it~ can you say score again yeah me :D


Be Bless and remember to always look for those garage sales you never know what treasures you will find.

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...