Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Your Paper Pantry Travelogue

Over at YPP I am in a travelogue mini and this is my pages for Penny's mini which the theme was Cowboys and hero's. She asked if we could do a vintage pages and to write which I hate my handwriting and I pray she can read it lol ~ but to write a story about a cowboy, actor or make a story. Well mine was sorta made up but we were at my husband's daughter wedding a couple of years ago and we took these pictures so I just printed them out and made them in my layout. I used my cameo to cut out the cowboy and print the paper from the cameo as well.






I am so happy once again I got to use things in my room. The paper was from Hobby Lobby in my stash. The stamps (love - Memories) were from a garage sale a few years back and this was my first time using them score for the $.10 I paid for them. I will be using them again and again since I have a bag of phrases. Of course I had to add some bling on it.....be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...