Joan's Gardens

This week's challenge over at Joan's Gardens is to create
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #5
  • Create a Spring Card
  • Color theme should be blue and white
  • Use some type of lattice
  • Perhaps-- add a bird
    .
    I do believe I have achieved this challenge
    I used AC cardstock for the blue. I cut the fence from the cricut lite cartridge Bloom and I used yellow stickles for the flower. I used my Cameo for the star lattice. The bird is from the Dollar spot at Micheal's also the sentiment. 
     
     
     

Comments

  1. Lisha this is such a cute card. You did a great job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when people make little scenes on their work like you did with the fence, flowers, and bird. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisha, what a cute card! love that pink bird. Great job on the challenge.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly Challenge.

    Joan
    www.atjoansgarden.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout