Happy Birthday Tiffany

I saw a video the other night and I thought this lady did a wonderful tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/user/Luvleescrappin?feature=watch#p/u/1/iAnqKr6clYw) on this mini and I dug in my stash and found this paper pack by Teresa Collins ~Posh to make this mini. I bought the pack at Hobby Lobby, the picture frame is from the Micheal's dollar bin. The flowers I bought last month in Texas at the .99 Store since Oklahoma doesn't have any. I used prima for the pearls and the ribbon also came from Hobby Lobby.








I know the butterflies are upside down but I really wanted the image in the right hand.



Happy 40th Birthday Tiffany. I know you will have plenty of places to add those pictures in this little mini.....love you girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards