Outlawz challenge

I know it has been awhile but I spent the weekend out of town with hubby and didn't take not one scrappy thing with me but my computer do design some cuts in the craft room and silhouette...

I was looking around scraps of color and found this ladies blog Card-d-ology and joined it and boy am I glad I did. Chana had a post of a card from outlawz challenge and I thought how fun this would be. The challenge was to create a card with only one embellishment and die cuts and embossing was fine along with a sentiment. Well I did okay until I cropped the corners of my card which I wasn't suppose to but the card is complete now. I made the cut with my silhouette and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the sentiment I just love is from my scrappy friend Lisa (Scrapin2010) is from Kaiser Craft - mini clear stamps. The paper is from stampin up and it was in my stash so I am not sure of what color and I ran it through the vagabond in the cuttlebug folder Love Language.




Be blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards