Monday, January 9, 2012

365 Cards


Well it is 2 AM and I just finished another card but I got to go to bed. This one is for 365 cards here is the sketch





This is what I came up with - once again I was in my $1 stack from Claudia.
 The pig and the word oink was cute from the Slice Farm Life at 4 inches I used my Peachy Keen stamps for the eyes and I used black diamond stickles for the hove. Oh and the pig is on a wobble. I have a sister in law Penny who just love pigs so when you needs to be cheered up....I got a card made for her.
Night all

3 comments:

  1. oh this is super CUTE!!!
    so glad you joined us on 365 Cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grin, what a fun card. Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh what a CUTE card!!!! that totally makes me smile!!!

      Delete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...