Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Black is Beautiful Challenge

Over at Scraps of Color one of the many challenges the ning site has to offer is this one My Black is Beautiful. You will make a album and add pictures of you with an assignment to complete. This week's assignment was to make the album then to do the first page of how you describe your color. When I was a little girl I would always say my skin was like paper sacks so that was my first page Paper Sack Brown. For my mini I am using Colorbok stack that I got at Ross for $2.99 but I just love the brown's in this stack and it also had the letters that I used on my paper and the sentiment A wonderful You....so I will enjoy this stack for my book.





So this is what I have come up with so far



This is the cover and I used the $1 Micheal frame, recollection rose buds and the $1 Micheal bling. The title is from K & Company Engraved Garden Collection.


This is my first page Paper Sack Brown was the letters in the paper collection and I used my slice to cut out the paper frame that my picture is on. I also pulled out a tool I haven't used since I bought it my coluzzle to crop the picture.
I added the beautiful rose that my sweet friend Teresa at MyScrapWorld rak me........simple but just my style.....be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...