Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Outlawz challenge - Wednesday Sketch

I am so longing this Outlawz ning site. They have a different card challenge a day and what a great way to add to your box of cards. On today's challenge they give you a sketch to go by and this is my take of the sketch.



I used Echo Park's Yours Truly stack for the pattern paper and recollection for the red. I cut the heart with my silhouette cameo machine. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the stamp is a stampin up stamp from Tenny Tiny Wishes set and the punches are also Stampin up...well off to finish my swap so I can get it in the mail today.
Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...