Sunday, January 29, 2012

Outlawz challenge - Sunday's Clean and Simple Challenge

This week we are bringing you the "Melting Pot" challenge. 
What exactly is it? It's simple! 
All you need to do is mix at least 4 different things to create a CAS project. For example, you can use a stamp, patterned paper, twine and a button. 
How many things can you use in your pot while still keeping it CAS?
When posting, please let us know what the items in the pot are.
 
This is my take on the challenge today. I used ribbon from hobby lobby with two prima flower in the center, pattern paper, two different spellbinders, a Wal Mart $1 stamp and 3 buttons. I so love these daily challenges for cards. My card box will soon be filled.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...