Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thursday cards

Good evening, here are two quick cards I made tonight. I pushed the dust off my Cameo and got this fish out and needed a masculine card for my Uncle's birthday next week. They love to fish and I think this is my first time making a fish card. The cameo cut it out wonderful. I used two different stamps for the sentiment and used a sketch from Sketch~n~scrap 




This morning I watched Dawn's video over this Zig Zag card and I loved it so much that I had to make it tonight. I used one of my new stamps from Stampin Up and an old one from K Andrews for the sentiment. 


Be Bless
Be 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are on a roll, love the zig zag card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards :) a wonderful take on the sketch :)Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...