Monday, May 22, 2017

Mojo Monday

Good evening, quick post before bed tonight. I made myself get in my room and put up things from the crop this past weekend and items I had received in the mail from when I was out on vacation. My room was a hot mess but thank God I got some of the organizing done so I could make this quick card for my son in law whose birthday is Friday so it will go postal in the morning. I used a pack I received from Tuesday Morning in Dallas last week. My son and hubby love to camp and I have some pictures I need to scrap as well from there last camping trip. The inside has his birthday greeting. I used the cute sketch from Mojo Monday 498


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...