Wednesday, May 24, 2017

So darn cute layout

Good afternoon, another one of those rainy day but we have to keep pushing. Last night I started this layout of one of my Grand daughters and I managed to finish it today before running out to church. I pulled out a old kit from Teresa Collins called Happy. I played with the sketch from Sketch~n~scrap 
My grand daughter enjoyed herself over her Uncle's house. His grand daughter requested her to come over and play.


I cut circles out of another paper pad to add to the layout


The Happy collection came with buttons



and this banner



I plan on using this collection for a few more pictures to come

Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...