Vacation...Junk Journal

Hubby and I are getting ready for our vacation Friday to Punta Cana Dominican Republican and I knew I had to make a little junk journal mini to take with me. I can just picture laying on the beach writing down my thoughts and gluing in my pictures...

Warning PHOTO Heavy lol

 
I used a Zutter cover that I purchased last yr or yr before at Tuesday morning. The main paper I used was Echo Park Sunshine along with some of the stickers but I will be taking the others with me to add as I go




I pulled out project life cards to add in I can't tell you which ones are which because I just have them all unloaded in my CTMH container.


I cut some of the pages with my cricut using mini album cart and on this cut I did it upside down the sun is at the bottom but I will just cover it with a picture.





I used my Cinch to put the pages together






















I added some pockets for receipts























I found this cute bag at Tuesday morning for my little junk journal to go in along with a id pouch



I am going to take this digital camera and goodies to add to my junk journal see I am all set to play and enjoy the resort at the beach



Be Bless

Comments

  1. Love it, great job and kudos to you for getting this done before you go on vacation; enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Black and White layout

Mojo Monday