Saturday, April 11, 2015

From Desk to Done - SOC Blogger Challenge

Wow crafters two postings in one night. I am on a roll. I just completed this layout using From Desk to Done sketch and SOC Blogger Challenge of using a brad or metal from your stash.  I used the paper stack from Crate Paper and some stamps from CTMH your own kind of wonderful set. 



The boys were having fun with my son's dog. I just used the cut outs in that Crate paper to add to the layout. 
I then took Denim paint dabber and hit it all over the paper......I am pretty please with this layout. 





Well time to call it a night for me

Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...