Quick layouts

Good evening, I just wanted to jump in real quick and post these two layouts I managed to do tonight. I had signed up for an event on FB to complete two layouts and I have done just that. 

This first one was me using an old stack from BoBunny Zoology collection. I went ahead and maid this layout on 8 1/2 - 11 cardstock to use the 6x6 paper. I like how it came out simple and done.


Okay this one I am trying to like the challenge was a spring layout so I used CTMH Blossom Collection the paper is really pretty but it was hard to work with. I used some of my homemade enamel dots for the corners of the page and I found some rubs in my stash to help out the page. In the paper I bought the stickers to go with it and this really helped the layout along with the title. 

Be Bless

Comments

  1. Good for you completing two LOs, they came out great. I have yet to try to make my own enamel dots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout