Saturday, April 4, 2015

Quick layouts

Good evening, I just wanted to jump in real quick and post these two layouts I managed to do tonight. I had signed up for an event on FB to complete two layouts and I have done just that. 

This first one was me using an old stack from BoBunny Zoology collection. I went ahead and maid this layout on 8 1/2 - 11 cardstock to use the 6x6 paper. I like how it came out simple and done.


Okay this one I am trying to like the challenge was a spring layout so I used CTMH Blossom Collection the paper is really pretty but it was hard to work with. I used some of my homemade enamel dots for the corners of the page and I found some rubs in my stash to help out the page. In the paper I bought the stickers to go with it and this really helped the layout along with the title. 

Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Good for you completing two LOs, they came out great. I have yet to try to make my own enamel dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...