Friday, September 5, 2014

Wedding gifts

Hello crafters, today I am being featured over at Scraps Of Color as this month featured blogger. So come on over and check out the blog


Today I want to share some of the projects I completed for my friends sister wedding. I so loved doing these for her and she has may favorite color purple. This first one is the broom, I hate I couldn't make the wedding but my friend did share with me the pictures and they  were beautiful  


my friend and I got the flowers and bling at Hobby Lobby and she ordered the broom online

 


The card I made for is my favorite it is a spinner card that I downloaded from Kens Kreation I can't wait to make another one 




I just have to make some personalized towels but for some reason my machine kept locking up so I guess it needs to be taking in the shop :(


Then I made a gate fold album and I used several paper packs

I love love love the chunky charm


look at that ring love it








look at this last page of the book just too cute

I included some embellishments for her because for me a mini album just isn't finished without the pictures and stickers.


My friend told me that her sister cried and that makes me so happy. I love making things for family and friends.


Be Bless


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! All are amazing! I love the colors too! That album is the bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...