Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pizza Night


Hello crafters, another weekend is gone and I didn't get one crafty thing done. We got to enjoy the grand kids his weekend. We went over to my son/daughter in law Friday night and she had the kids to make there own pizza and I couldn't pass up a moment to scrap it. 

I tried to use my print and cut on the explore on the image of the little boy stirring the bowl but for some reason it printed black and white but I didn't toss it. I know my printer was on color just haven't had the time to go back and try again. I cut the pizza from the create a critter 2 cartridge. I used the DCWV stack Serenity paper for the base. I also cut the title with the Explore but I don't remember which cart it came from.  



Well I am off to my hair appointment have a bless day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...