Happy Birthday Kai




Today is my little grandson Kai birthday. Little man turned 1 today. I took this photo of him last Friday at my son's football game and Kai was having a good time smiling for the camera with his mom.


 
I saw a shirt on Pinterest that was embroidery but I didn't feel like fooling with my machine and pulled out the vinyl and the Explore machine and came up with this cute little shirt for Kai
 
 



 
My sister put up a picture on FB of Kai and a Monchichi and he does favor one but I think he looks like Grandpa on the Monsters lol. I pulled out the Cameo thinking I could do a print and cut but NO my machine doesn't play right so I just printed and then I thought I could use my pens to write with well when you don't use something you forget how to use it and I was so tired last night that I wasn't going to do another card. You can see where the pen dragged then I tried to color it in with a wink of steller pen.
 
Now the inside came out good but oh well this is my project for the day
 
 
 
 
As always be bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards