Simple Flash Cards


I was so excited when I ran up on this video this morning and I couldn't wait until tonight to work on it. Connie over at Simply Simple Sitamping blog has created two versions of simple flash cards. I loved the idea so much I cute paper for both versions. I will link all three videos that I followed of hers to have my stash ready for my simple cards, this will also help out one of my goals for 2014 get my cards out on time. I started with this stack of cardstock
And some recollection paper

These are flash 2 cards

Complete 1 and 2
And the simple card that took maybe a minute, mine you I am at my other house and I only have the basic supplies here but can you se the possibilities. Go to Connie blog and Youtube channel to see her creations and get inspired
Be bless


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout