Monday, December 30, 2013

Simple Flash Cards


I was so excited when I ran up on this video this morning and I couldn't wait until tonight to work on it. Connie over at Simply Simple Sitamping blog has created two versions of simple flash cards. I loved the idea so much I cute paper for both versions. I will link all three videos that I followed of hers to have my stash ready for my simple cards, this will also help out one of my goals for 2014 get my cards out on time. I started with this stack of cardstock
And some recollection paper

These are flash 2 cards

Complete 1 and 2
And the simple card that took maybe a minute, mine you I am at my other house and I only have the basic supplies here but can you se the possibilities. Go to Connie blog and Youtube channel to see her creations and get inspired
Be bless


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...