Christmas party

Hello crafters today we had our work Christmas party / meeting. It is only 9 of us in our circle but we did the dirty elephant gift exchange. My first time playing and I am so glad the ladies loved my gift and it went around 3 times for exchange. I did' take a picture of it but I had a theme of black/white going on so because our circle goes out to the client I thought of warm / organized gifts. I bought gloves, scare, a big calendar, purse calendar nail file (you never know when it will come in handy) I made some peppermint sea salt and the coco holder mug.
File from the silhouette
Receive from Chic & Scratch blog

Then I made each person a little bag to give away hand stantizer
I bought it at Big Lots like these 
Then I cut up a Christmas pack I got at 70% off

Then I made my supervisor a door sign hanger.



I was going for an African them but I didn't quit get it but LaChanda was happy with it. I just love how those trico flowers took to all the sprays I hit it with. I really have got to use more of my things
As always be bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards