Sunday, December 29, 2013

Happy birthday Renee

Tomorrow is my SIL birthday and I am so happy that I completed the card in time to mail out before her birthday. I need to sit down and write a few crafty goals for next yr but one is to do better and get my BD cards out on time.

So once again I pulled out my best friend the Cameo to make this card from the store (side note another goal for next yr is to learn these software programs and create my own cards) I really love how it came out my hubby family are country farmers so this card is fitting for Renee

Sis is girly so the bling just fits
Be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...