Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

I pray everyone is finish with shopping, wrapping and grocery shopping well I am an now I can rest. I had wrapped my last gifts and hubby decided he wanted to add to a few gifts so I ran to wal mart got a gift card and then whipped out a simple gift card holder with the Cameo


Then he needed one for money and back to the cameo I went
I thought I had the paper in the right direction but I didn't and I surely wasn't going to cut another one for it to be just trashed.
I know what I want for next yr big gift I want a bigger die cut machine like a cougar or lynx I just love the ease of cutting theserojects who knows maybe I will get rid of my 6 cricut machines lol

Be bless




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...